Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Comparison: Galaxy Note 4 vs Moto Maxx – Tudocelular.com

Andrà ©! Another Note 4 © with Snapdragon? The way u said and added, it seems that it was this test device! That is, the Exynos! And the Difference between batteries, do not sà £ o small, heard! Difference Há one of only 680mAh and that do not à © little Difference do not!

** My Considerations on both devices!

Note 4 do not à © tà £ o better than the Maxx, do not! I think São equivalent devices in performance and camera.

* The sound of Maxx à © better than the Note 4

** The cà ¢ mera, to my surprise , the Maxx was better day. But the Note 4 was much better night

Moreover, equivalent form

* PS:! They saw! When I said that the Moto Maxx had a ótima cà ¢ mere and you guys came to see that I was crazy and hater of the Samsung! Motorola do not do cà ¢ merely providing! And, if I said that it was against the Sony sensor and the Snapdragon chip Note 4! I thought with the ISOCEL would be very different! Making the same gain at all for the Moto Maxx in the item images! Do not with a very large Difference, but even so, who won the Maxx! However, however, to my surprise, they were very similar, making night shots with ISOCEL the Note 4, was actually better than the Maxx, By contrast, during the day, the Moto Maxx won, and with a right off, the Note 4 with your ISOCEL! This really was a surprise for me, coming from ISOCEL against Motorola!

I do not wrong, not being “Hater”! ! Meant it for what I analyzed the photos taken at that time with the two devices

Now, I ask: Who is the © Hater here, anyway ???

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment